Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blessings

As most of you know, I started a new job on Monday at Melaleuca as a Graphic Artist. It seems to be enjoyable thus far. I feel like I am in my element with the work they have assigned me. The fact I am familiar with all the programs is a huge bonus. The people seem young and fun and we are working on a multitude of new projects. It is fast paced and I like that. It eliminates the moments where you sit and try and think of work, which I hate.

I sit next to a girl I had a few classes with when I was a freshman. I enjoyed spending time with her in classes and I am looking forward to becoming co-workers. The management is super nice which makes the work day easier.

I just feel so blessed to get this job in what is a tough market. I really think God has been looking out for Bryce and I and just pouring on blessing after blessing. We started out in Rexburg with both of us getting jobs in the first week of being here. We hope to find ways to bless others as much as God is blessing us!

2 comments:

Miles Milestones said...

You surely are blessed Kristen. I am amazed at your talent and I'm sure that other people will be also. There are so many people not able to find jobs and yet you did. It goes to show that you ARE being looked after and I'm praying for your success. I love you.

Daniel and Diana said...

You guys deserve it !!!
So glad to hear your are enjoying your new job!
Love ya friend!