Saturday, March 27, 2010

So my life has gotten a little busy

So I thought I would start this entry with a cruise ship... it explains everything, you see I got married, and it turned my life into a nonstop honeymoon cruise.

Bryce and I were married December 12th in the Portland, OR LDS temple. We had a wonderful and quick 3 month engagement and are now living in the cold climate of Rexburg, ID. Marriage is wonderful if I do say so myself and I enjoy the new blessings and challenges it brings. I love our little family and the addition of my in-laws. Bryce has such a great family and I am so blessed to call them mine now! I love that are parents live close and get along. That is so important to me. Bryce loves having a little niece who adores him and he fits in well with my siblings.


Our wedding turned out beautiful. Everything was perfect and lovely. I worked so hard at making everything from my vision of the day become a reality. I was so grateful for all the people who made it possible.

I am so excited to start my new life with Bryce... thus I am changing up the name of the Blog and hopefully I won't wait so long to update it again!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hooray! Love the pics! I'm still sad I didn't get to go to your wedding :(

Johannes and Christine said...

YEAH!!! I thought for a while maybe you had given up blogging...but I love these new posts! You guys are too cute and your new apartment too! You look so happy and I'm glad you love being married. It really is wonderful! Keep us updated with many more posts - I check your blog everyday just in case :)