Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lily



So I finally met my little niece Lily this past week. She is so precious! My sister Cherie came last Wednesday and my Brother-in-Law Keith came on Friday along with my Grandpa Miles. We are having a family reunion of sorts and it's been fun relaxing with the family. Jon and Kent come on Wednesday. My Grandpa Miles came for the weekend and it was great to see him again. He took us out to Rose's Deli for lunch yesterday. It was delicious. If you are ever in Vancouver you have to stop there for lunch or dinner, the food is great and the desserts are to die for.

Lily started scooting for the first time the other day and I was there to watch, it was beyond cool to watch her make such a huge step.
The Olympics have been so fun to watch. I don't think I'll spend much more time watching now that the Gymnastics and swimming are done. None of the other sports are really intriguing to me. That Michael Phelps was unbelievable. Jenessa and I were debating if we like him or not. There is a hint of possible cockiness that holds me back.
Oh. I beat everyone at the families favorite game. Flarkle.

2 comments:

Ashlie Bischoff said...

She's so cute! How old is she? You look great too! How have you been?

J. Marie Photography & Design said...

it's "farkle"

:)