Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy!

So I got a seasonal job at UPS. I think I'll look awesome in a brown uniform. If only I could pull of a mullet and mustache like this guy I would be set. I'll be a drivers helper. Cherie did this around Christmas one year and made good money. It should be fun.

Jenessa my youngest sister got her mission call. Italy, Rome! Another to Europe. She is the fifth and last of my siblings to go on a mission. We used to joke when we were little that one day if we all went on missions we could sit around the table and speak a different language! Now it is true. Jon my oldest brother went to Germany, Cherie to Uruguay, Kent to the Philippines, and I went to Norway. Craziness, eh? We are so excited for Jenessa. She is going to be an awesome missionary! She was just in Italy a month ago but her experience there was super positive so she is thrilled to return.

My Mom bought a new car for Jenessa and I to drive. A blue VW bug. It's super cute. I had a scary experience with our little golf. I was getting on the freeway and the steering went out and I did a complete 180. Staring at traffic coming towards you is never fun. I luckily got it on the side of the road with out to much trouble. Well Jenessa and I decided to never drive the car again and we protested for a new car. So we got this cute bugger.
I have a new design Blog. It is meant to be a portfolio of my work. Check it out and tell me what you think:


3 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

You are going to be an AWESOME UPS wo-MAN! I am jealous. And tell your sister congrats! That is awesome that she is going to Rome. I saw the man that always rides his bike in the city, still looking as good as ever. Oh, and WinYee wants you to email her, here is her address

sgay15@yahoo.com

Love your guts!

J. Marie Photography & Design said...

Wow, your blog looks great!! Thanks for mentioning my mission, I am very excited. And about the car. I can't wait to drive it! Can I make one suggestion about the blog? Try putting all your posts on one page, because some people aren't smart enough to realize there's a second!

Cherie said...

Super jealous! Cute car!