Monday, March 16, 2009

THIS TAKES THE CAKE




lol. I love my bunny cake. I forgot to get a shot of the snowball tail... but you get the picture.
We had our weekly Sunday dinner with another apartment. This week we invited our FHE brothers. We had taco salad. It was probably our best dinner yet. The guys stayed for a few hours and we played twister, I went and talked on the phone for a half hour, came back and then we had the cake. They thought it was kinda creepy. Especially when I divided the head in half.
I am pretty proud of myself.

3 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

Miles, I have a bunny cake recipe, you use two round cakes, I will send it to you. I love yours, it is adorable but cutting the head in half could be a little creepy. I gotta run, happy St Patricks day. I am heading up to the Weggersens, its tuesday, you know... :) Love you

Miles Milestones said...

You are so cute. Yep. That looks kind of like the bunny cake that I brought home from Relief Society once. Hope you enjoyed it.

Megan said...

DELICIOUS.