Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blessing Day!

My new nephew Sawyer Anthony Kahmann, was blessed by his Dad on the 22nd. We decided that it would be a good reason to finally visit my sister Cherie and her little family who live on the East Coast.

It was a sweet blessing and Sawyer looked so cute in his vintage blessing outfit. It was his Dad's (Keith) when he was blessed. My favorite part of the outfit was the embroidered pistols on the front. I thought it was classic.

During the blessing Sawyer looked around and cooed at all the guys holding him. He is such a peaceful baby.




2 comments:

Miles Milestones said...

Thank you for taking pictures and publishing them. I was so sorry to miss that great experience.

Cherie said...

I don't know how I missed this blog update! I love the picture of Lily and Bryce. You'll have to send me all your pics from the weekend! I miss you!