Monday, June 15, 2009

Hidden Treasures

My roommate made a magical discovery underneath our hearth. Little did I know that underneath all of the ledges in the Greenbriar Apt. living rooms is a signature wall!
It was fun exploring and reading. There are names on it that date back to the early 90's.








I had to include myself so I drew a little Cloud 9 and wrote our apartment slogan, "Elitism, Zionism." We know they are oxymorons but within Cloud 9 is Zionism... and for anyone on the outside... sadly it is just Elitism.


4 comments:

Miles Milestones said...

I thought I saw this blog before. What happened to the cooking?

Unknown said...

It was on facebook. I can include more cooking if you want! I just write what's happening and in two previous post I talked about what I was cooking.

lindquist said...

Again, I love 'stalking' your blog.

Love,
Velenti

Megan said...

Oh, my gosh! That is so cool! I'm totally signing my name when I get back. I must say that I'm sad that I missed out on a cloud nine summer, and I'm even more sad that you, Diana, Jami, and Melissa won't be there in the fall. Good luck with your job search. You can always live in Rexburg the rest of your life. I don't think a job is required for that.