Thursday, May 19, 2011

Savings

I have had this weird obsession with checking the KIDK news website lately and they have a section called Buy it for Half. I finally found something useful to buy. My in laws are coming at the beginning of June for our birthdays and had mentioned they were going to be staying at a hotel in town...low and behold...it was on the Buy it for Half section at a whooping 70% off! Hurray for good deals. $50 for $15!

Sometimes I see pictures and blogs of people who do extreme couponing and I get jealous! I totally wish I was capable of saving money like that. It takes a lot of work for them, and they can get some random crap they'll never eat practically for free. But I think it is admirable they can plan like that.

For now I'll glory in my savings and that sometimes Albertsons has buy-one-get-one-free meat.

http://kifitv.buyitforhalf.com/

2 comments:

Johannes and Christine said...

I know! Sometimes I watch Extreme Couponing on TLC and it amazes me at what they can do! But it's like a full-time job. These people will put a good 30 hours in a week! I just don't have the patience for that.

Anonymous said...

Random crap we don't need . . . cheap hotel room we do. Thanks for getting the bargain rooms for us - can't wait to see you guys! It'll be interesting to find out if the discount hotel room comes with sheets and toilet paper. Here's hopin'!
:) :) Ma & Pa