Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

It's interesting how when the apartment is dirty it is so difficult for me to study and feel the spirit. I think it is disgusting! What is really upsetting is when people come over and the apartment looks gross. I get so embarrassed because they don't know it isn't my stuff!

How you keep your house is a reflection of yourself. If you want to present yourself as a put together, normal person, you have to demonstrate that in more then just how you speak or do your hair. Housekeeping also shows the boys what kind of wife you are going to be. Guys want a wife who can manage the home and want to make it a place of refuge.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Agreed! My roommates treated me like a Nazi because I was always trying to get them to clean up their disgusting messes. Don't worry too much about it. There is only so much you can do! When you get your own apartment with your husband you can have it anyway you like! No one will judge you by your roommies!