Thursday, July 3, 2008

My obsessions


As you know I have oh so many obsessions. I think the one that has carried out the longest is my X-files one. I love that show! It is so weird! Because I hate movies that have to do with sci-fi. I hate all action movies. And it doesn't really make me laugh. So why on earth did I choose to like the show? I guess that will remain a mystery.

Can I say I am soooo excited for the new movie. I check the Facebook group like twice a day for news and spoilers. I've seen both versions of the trailer like 6 times. It better be good. I am pretty sure that I'll have to take Kent with me to see it because no one else in the family even cares. I couldn't pay Jenessa to sit through it with me. But I am ok with that. Everything is a count down to July 25th.



No comments: