Friday, July 4, 2008

HEY CUPCAKE GIRL!




So this morning I did Jenessa a favor and helped her roommate distribute cupcakes to people in the annual Rexburg Freedom Parade. I got a really cute t-shirt out of it. It says I *Heart* Cupcakes. I'll have to wear it when I get home and make some cupcakes with my Mom and sisters. We could have a really fun FHE! Jenessa's roommate Megan works for a place called Cupcake Cafe, the obviously sell cupcakes. They also sell Coffee like drinks without the coffee made from chocolate or milk.

We were walking around giving cupcakes out and some angry man yelled at me and was like "Hey Cupcake Girl, you missed me!" Well there were no more cupcakes so, sad for him.

I think this could be called the year of the cupcakes for me. My birthday was cupcakeriffic! I got tons of stuff to make cupcakes from my Mom.



I went to Idaho falls today for the fireworks show. It was a lot of fun. My companion from the mission Dorthy and her roommates went to the movie Wall-e first, stopped by Ross to get some clothes for Dorthy and then had a little picnic and played a game called Bohnaenza or something. It had to do with gold coins and bean cards.

The fireworks were great. Some little kids in front of us cried the whole time and spoiled it a little. But I was impressed with the show.












No comments: