Thursday, October 2, 2008

Her? Observations...

This is my view from my window. If you look really well you can see a whole bunch of white wooden crosses in my neighbors backyard. This has always creeped me out. What have they buried? Children, Grandparents? If they are animals, some one has a serious problem. Even in Of Mice and Men they wouldn't let the crazy strong guy have a puppy because they knew he would kill it, which he did anyway and the girl right along with it. I know they have a puppy. Maybe I sould call the Animal Cops. I love that show btw, animal cops, ha. Who would take them seriously at the precinct.

I dyed my hair. I think it looks pretty nice. A little dark but it should lighten up.

Does anyone watch Project Runway? That is like one of the only shows I still watch. This season has been a little lame. No one really has stood out as a great designer. Kenley has the biggest mouth in the world. Serious. I think she managed to tick off all the judges in one swipe. I was furious that they let her even continue to try for the finale. I really hope Leanne wins. She is a Portland native. Plus she seems to be the nicest and talented of the bunch.

No comments: