Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Jenessa and I went to the YSA FHE on Monday and participated in some good ole' fashioned pumpkin carving. We decided to actually put some thought into it this year and planned out our designs before we came. It made us look obsessive. We came with our own tools and cool designs. People kept commenting on how artistic we were. I mean come on people, Plan ahead! We were planning on doing a skull with an eyeball poping out but I got lazy and didn't want to alter the drawing, and carving took was a lot more difficult then I thought it would be.

At the Shell station they were giving pumpkins away for 6 gallons of gas. So we got some lowering gas priced pumpkins. It made me a little happy for once to fill up the car. Jenessa carved the eyeball that was supposed to fall out of my pumpkins face.

Here is me giving a little love to the pumpkin.


The final product. Not to fancy... it could use some work.

No comments: