Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A New Addition

So I came home around noon from work to Mom saying... "Don't be mad." I've heard those words a few times before and usually recognize she has done something that will make me mad... like put sea shells on a beloved painting or sponge paint hours of my work. Well she led me to the laundry room and was like... it's behind the washer. I was really hopeing for a dead mouse.

Well I saw something black and furry... it was another cat.

So, may I present, Sofie:



In other non-cat related news... I am working on a painting.


I've still have to paint the village and boat. I haven't painted much, so I know it isn't steller. But it is my first attempt since I got home from my mission. It is of a fishing village in the Lofoten Islands in Northern Norway. I really love old wood boats.

And today after ten days... my Mom finally beat me at Settlers of Catan. I guess I got a little too cocky and helpful. Now all I have to do is beat my Uncle Al to make myself feel better.

1 comment:

CarrieAnne said...

I can literally hear you saying "Its behind the washer?" Haha. Another cat. Funny that you picked the same name that Tom Sverre and Ida picked for their daughter. I am excited to see how the painting turns out. Wanna come and visit me someday? There is always a place for you if you need a good summer vacation to Norway! Love you.