Friday, October 24, 2008

Where is the Dam square?

When we were little we had this trivial pursuit genius edition game that none of us knew the answers to any of the questions. We would spend minutes trying to find something we thought the other person "might" know. Unless you grew up in the seventies, when the game was made, you were totally out of luck. Our favorite question was... Where is the Dam Square? It caused a lot of ruckus the first time asked. But just so you know... it's in Amsterdam.

3 comments:

Ashlie Bischoff said...

haha thats funny! I am going there soon!

CarrieAnne said...

Now I know where the root of your swearing comes from!

Kati Howard said...

That's funny, and it reminds me of one of the Vacation movies, I think Vegas vacation where they visit the hude Dam and the tour guide says: "I'm your Dam tour guide, Welcome to the Dam tour, I'd be happy to answer any of your Dam questions, feel free to take any of the Dam pictures you want... etc" It's funny when you hear a play on words. Always funnier when it's a play on 'dirty' or 'bad' words. ;o)