Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weird...


Carrie is that you? I was stalking on Facebook and I came across this picture. The girl in the right hand corner looks like you but I don't remember you ever saying you worked at Tomasito's. Do you have a twin...
In other randomness. I got another part time job to help me pay for school this winter. I am thinking I am going to take out loans. I am working as a Mother's Assistant to this sweet woman with three kids. I help with chores and cleaning, watching the kids, helping with school work. Let's hope it works out. I really don't want to be scrubbing toilets at 4 in the morning in Rexburg.
oh! Jenessa is home. Hooray!

1 comment:

Kjetil said...

DUDE! That IS me! Where did you find that? How funny is that! I worked there all of my freshman year, it was glorious...kind of