Monday, October 27, 2008

Voting

I am a nervous wreck this time with voting. Serious. I had to hide my ballot because I am so hung up on who to vote for President. Like it actually matters in Washington. Obama will win. Last time I was so strong in my vote for Bush and I don't regret that action and am still in the 29 percent who support him. I think my "moral" code for myself doesn't allow me to choose something important without having a strong conviction that that decision is the one that I really want. I really like Joe Biden. That is the only thing that is drawing me towards Obama.

Jenessa and I even tried eni-meani-minee-mo. I then retracted that idea because women and men fought for the right to vote and abusing it like that would be pathetic.

I filled out the rest of my ballot with relative ease. Like usual it's mostly republican.

I guess this is a request for people to post five "real" reasons I should vote for their candidate, with no negatives about the opponent.

No comments: